Construction & Projects
MDS Advisory offer a full range of legal services and provide commercially-minded solutions to help your development project achieve the desired outcome on time and on budget. We advise leading developers, funders and occupiers on all types of projects providing them with advice spanning real estate, planning, construction, environment, energy and infrastructure related projects.
Given the current economic climate, MDS Advisory understands the increasing need for all parties to outsourcing or procurement transactions to develop innovative pricing models which are aligned to long-term strategic partnerships. This includes open-book, risk-shared and outcome-based pricing to provide transparency and ever greater efficiency.
We can help you with:
- project appraisal
- legal or risk allocation issues before you respond to a tender notification pre-qualification
- completion of pre-qualification documentation and with pre-qualification clarifications, as well as assessments of eligibility/grounds for exclusion of bidders tender and negotiation
- all legal aspects of tender and post-tender negotiations, including post-tender discussions and clarifications
- contract drafting and negotiations (including, where relevant, with third-party debt providers)
- sub-contracts post-contract award: the management of contracts throughout a project’s life-cycle